Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gay Rights and Evolution vs. Creation

Some asshole was talkin shit to my sister so I took over. I haven't even read some of what he said cuz my sister started being "me" when I went to bed. I'll say when it's her. Actually, now that I've re-read it, I take that back. It was me.




Asshole:

[Replied]
Woah there broski. I understood what I just said, bro. My bro, I know what I said. Got that, bro? Now brah, what I was saying was that homosexuality goes against the entire evolutionary chain of procreation. Homosexuality prevents offspring, which is the exact opposite of what is the purpose of life Darwin discovered. Survival of species through offspring.

Me:

First off, the evidence for evolution BETTER supports the idea of creationism. Second, there is no tangible evidence within the fossil record or present day record that evolution has ever occured. Third, You can't control your emotions. You don't choose to have feelings. If you wanna make a sexual choice, go masterbate you asshole

Me:

Futhermore, brah, because there is so much evidence, broski, AGAINST the idea of evolution, man, some of you dipshits, dude, are out there trying to say that fucking early civilization came by fuckin spaceship, homie G, from a more civilized planet, homeskillet, because they can't Back. Their. Shit. Up. Bromaynebrah.

Asshole:
[Replied]
You can control your emotions and at such a young age your emotions aren't in control. That is the problem. Clinical studies have shown that the human brain does not develop the logic centers required to understand the complex idea of love until later stages in life. 13, 14, and 15 year-olds have little to no grasp on the true enormity of emotions.

Creationism is a fairy-tale that tries to explain away everything with a sleight of hand. Yet, let's look at it from the creationists side...

"These birds have developed very distinctly different adaptations to their different environments," says Darwin "But they appear to be the same species and can even mate with one another."

"That cannot be," says the creationists "These birds are different because God made them different. Because the Bible says so, so it must be."

"But, the fossil records show the gradual human evolution over the years," says Darwin's supporters "Even different species entirely show gradual change over the years that follow a similar track."

"That cannot be," says the creationists "God made us humans in his image, he would not make us imperfect and change us so. These fossils are wrong because the Bible says so."

Circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works.

Are you one of those new-wave neo-Christian pieces of shit? Do you feel the need to say "I LOVE GOD" all of the time and you wear shitty t-shirts that have bad slogans like "Without God, I suck." on them? I was raised in a strictly Catholic Polish immigrant household. I've read the Scripture back and forth. And while I support religion, I do not support the bastardization of religion into a fashion statement or a gimmick for small children to buy into.

Why don't you wait until you are old enough to understand what you are saying until you begin to speak.

Me:

no bitch I'm pentecostal (this has been her older sister btw) and I dont have any T-shirts. I wear what the fuck i wanna wear. l DO love God and I dont really give a shit what you think about it. I'm just saying dont talk shit if you cant back your shit up.

And yes i DO know what the fuck love is. I've been with the same guy since i was fucking 13. You wanna talk shit about that i bet u havent had a relationship that lasted more than a fucking month.

Furthermore, we DO know that natural selection DOES happen. It just happens so as the same animals change TYPES not SPECIES. Let's not forget you people are the asswipes that try to say that we came from monkeys. We didn't but I know this much: You fucktards evolved from rocks.

Asshole:

I don't understand all the anger. Christ did not teach foul words and anger at your fellow man, did he?

I've been with the same woman for 6 years now. Thanks though, for the insinuation and attempted character assassination. She's my first girlfriend and last girlfriend.

I love God as well, but creationism is not an answer. Why would you throw out the possibility that God could have set this entire thing in motion? What is more divinely inspiring than the idea that God had a plan and set it in motion and we are another piece of that plan?

Also, homosexuality is a sin. I don't understand why you would defend a sin. The plain truth is that we are created by God, Allah, whatever holy power there may or may not be with the intent of survival. Survival of species is through procreation. It's simple.

The idea that humans came as we are is quite absurd. That disregards entire libraries of information that has been collected over the years. The argument that evolutionists believe we came from monkey's is so over-used and taken out of context. The idea is that we can trace back our lineage through common traits and genetic similarities. As you progress backwards we do take on a more monkey-esque form. That is if you can an upright, hairy, humanoid creature a monkey. Millions of years has changed every creature on the planet. Monkeys that exist today aren't the same as they were millions of years back. You insinuate the idea that we evolved from mere chimps, when the fact is that we (and them) were quite different.

Me:

The Bible says that homosexuality IN ACTION is the sin, and that the emotion itself is not wrong. It says that God understands our emotions because we cannot control them. And he also says that he loves the sinners, but hates the sin, and we're commanded to do the same. It also says being judgemental is just as wrong as that, and it is actually focused more on being judgemental and hypocritical than being gay.
Look up the Pharisees and the Sadusees.
They're mentioned in four books, and the prophecies..

You are entitled to your opinion, but if you start shooting off mouth sperm, you're not gonna win. So keep your opinions to yourself, or else tell them to someone who gives a shit.
leading up to those books.

In the prophecies leading up to those books. And for the record, the guy who wrote Amazing Grace was infact gay. So make sure you know ALL of your facts before trying to talk shit. Gay hate is a cover-up for Homophobia, which the majority of the time, comes from the macho gays. Got something you wanna tell us?

Asshole:
The Pharisees and the Sadducee were sects of the Jewish faith. Also rounding off those two were the Essene, another group of Jewish people.

I don't understand what that has to do with homosexuality.

You're also not saying anything about the fact that the own church you belong to refuses to accept gay members. What does that say about it?

Also, your insinuation that God understands we cannot control our emotions is total bullshit. Right within the Decalogue it states that you shall not covet your neighbors belongings. Which means you will not even think about wanting your neighbors stuff because that will put you at ends with your God. Want is an emotion, a very powerful one that rules over a few of the other major sins and Commandments.

You still haven't told me where in the Bible it promotes homosexuality, or even where that emotions can run as rampant as they want.

I'm not afraid of gays. I've have had/still have several gay friends. Who I've talked to about my opinion before. See, I might be against gay marriage and sex, but it is something that will be sorted out by you and the Almighty come judgment day. My main argument is that it defies all natural sciences. There is no means to have offspring via gay sex. It is a moot point. I don't have anything tell you, I'm not gay. Like I've said before I've had the same/first/only girlfriend for six years now.

You obviously give a shit. You've been going at me for some time now. You've never made any point other than thinly veiled references that refer to entire books. You spout inconsistencies back and forth and refuse to answer why do you support gays when you are a member of a church that openly views them as sinful creatures not even fit for their church services?

Me:
I genuinely could not give less of a shit. What would your gay friends say to the things you're accusing them of? If they could be straight, they'd do it in a heartbeat. But it's not a choice.

Coveting goes back to idolatry. Anything that you want that takes your focus off of God to the point where it becomes a potential idol.

And good for you that you've been with her that long. Is she blind deaf and retarded?

I'm not looking to pick a fight. But I will NOT sit back while some asshole sits there trying to insult the people that I care about.

And my church DOES in fact openly accept gays and they are just as much members of our church as anyone else.

Last point: God does not play favorites. It says in the Bible that God does not show favoritism. Meaning Jesus died for the gays just as much as he did for the straights and bi people and Muslims and Mormons and Baptists and Catholics and Jews and whites and blacks and indians and native fucking americans.

As much as I would LOVE at this point to find you, rip your nuts off and feed them to you, I won't because it's beyond not worth my time and by tomorrow I'll have completely forgotten who you are. So I hope you die :-) have a fucking great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment